Know the facts
Learn about NCDs, the HLM, and what needs to be done to stop preventable death and suffering from noncommunicable diseases. Great places to start are:
Share. Engage. Act. Inspire. Change.
- Contribute to ‘Voices of Change’. We are all affected by NCDs, add your voice to the campaign through ‘Voices of Change’. Voices of Change will be integrated into HLM advocacy and ENOUGH communications, and shared with country Missions to the UN in New York as part of the ENOUGH campaign.
- Share ‘Voices of Change’ quotes, champion quote cards, infographics, video messages or key messages through social media. Simply click and share where you see social sharing icons and remember to include #enoughNCDs.
- Create your own tweet or message for social media, and remember to include #enoughNCDs… you might like to use the prompt question: “When it comes to NCDs, what have you had enough of?”
- For more tips on using social media to join the campaign, check out our guides for individuals and civil society organisations.
- Share your story with through the WHO NCDs&Me portal and engage directly with people to show the human face of NCDs.
- Subscribe to ENOUGH campaign updates for regular updates on the HLM process, as well as opportunities to engage.
- Sign up to the NCD Alliance newsletter for the latest NCD news, events, jobs and developments.
- If you are a person living with an NCD, register for the ‘Our Views, Our Voices’ Group.
- Stay tuned to the NCDA’s social media @ncdalliance and #enoughNCDs – Follow, like, share, comment, engage.
- Want to step up your engagement a notch? Check out the pages below: